Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Fours

Four things I have done since my last post:
1. I graduated from UCA with a Masters in CSPA.
2. I attended my first Virtual Symposium in Second Life.
3. I moved to New York City.4. I stood up in a wedding for the most beautiful bride I have ever seen (and I looked pretty darn good at my own wedding.)
Four things I have not done since my last post:
1. I have not finished unpacking.
2. I have not found a job.
3. I have not caught up on the internet (20 e-mails, 451 in my Google Reader, and 103 Podcasts).
4. I have not gotten caught up on Battlestar Galactica or Lost.

2 comments:

Tim Sisk said...

ooh, congrats on the move! are you living in the city or just outside? does mike have a job? please don't starve to death, amanda. you're much too pretty for that.

keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! Congratulations on everything!!!