Friday, September 22, 2006

I’ve been blogged!

To step away from the ‘my life in Higher Ed’ theme and focus a bit more on just the ‘my life’ theme, I’ve been blogged. You may have visited the Rathbone Images link on my sidebar and seen some beautiful pictures of mainly of weddings. Well now, some beautiful pictures from my wedding are there.

My husband (Mike) and I got married in Seattle and Rathbone Images did our photography. They are an incredibly wonderful couple who were just great to have participating. A few weeks after the wedding, they gave me a sneak peek at our pictures and they instantly became two of my favorite people and one of my favorite businesses. I am one of the luckiest women in the world because my wedding exceeded all of my expectations. Keri at Bliss Events made it better than what I had envisioned perfect to be, and Bob and Priscilla captured that. Everyone who sees our pictures understands just how amazing the day was. I’ve lost count of how many people have cried, or struggled not to, while looking at the pictures they put up for us online.

They are amazing people and someday when we move back to Seattle, I’ll have to see about making them our friends instead of our photographers.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! You're posting. I think we've both been encouraged, and that's good. At least for you--you have some interesting things to share! I was interested in the same-sex bias policies thing you brought up...I guess I never really t hought about the fact that it wasn't an official policy with many universities. I just sort of assumed that it was frowned upon to do so, like discrimintating based on other traits.

Jenn said...

I do believe I just might! I certainly enjoy your blogging a lot, and we fellow grad student bloggers must stick together!